|Manufacturer||Marmon-Herrington Co.||Crew||4 men|
|Two automatic 37mm guns||Turret||360°
(power and manual)
|.30cal Colt MG||AA mount behind turret||Manual||Manual|
|.30cal Colt MG||Ball mount in turret right front||Manual||Manual|
|.30cal Colt MG||Ball mount in hull front||Manual||Manual|
|Two .30cal Colt MGs||Fixed in hull front||None||None|
|Engine||Hercules 6 cylinder gasoline|
|Steering||Controlled differential, steering levers|
|Type||Road wheels||Track return rollers|
|Vertical volute spring||2 bogies/track;
|Drive sprockets||Idlers||Shock absorbers|
|22-tooth front drive||Adjustable at rear of track||None|
|Outside guide, single pin, steel|
|Max level road speed||25mph
|Min turning diameter||46.25'
|Max vertical obstacle||24"
|Max fording depth||48"
Two hundred MTLS-1G14s were requested by the Dutch, and due to the increased crew size compared to the earlier CTMS-1TB1, the vehicle was also known as the Dutch Four Man Tank. The Dutch specified the armament as twin automatic American Armament Corporation 37mm 44-caliber guns. These were fed by five-round clips and were timed to fire .125 seconds apart. The turret ball machine gun mount was installed on the turret's right front, and angled off to the right. Nineteen of the machines made it to the Dutch West Indies, where they were deployed in Surinam. The type also served with Central American armies. In 1943 the tank was evaluated and rejected by its home country due to unreliability, its weak power to weight ratio, and nonstandard and poorly implemented armament. The Netherlands Purchasing Commission contract was therefore terminated at 125 vehicles after it was taken over by the US Army Services of Supply.